Our American Kobe filet mignon is so tender and delicious we sometimes think crazy thoughts about how to use it. For example, how about kabobs with filet mignon or something really off the cuff like beef stroganoff? I include affiliate links within this post to support the maintenance and development of this site. While we wouldn’t seriously consider cutting a beautiful filet mignon into bite sized pieces to use in a recipe, we would jump right in using our Tenderloin Medallions. Cut approximately 8 to the pound, these delectable pieces of tenderloin are about 2 ounces and are a wonderful way to add the luxury of American Kobe beef to everyday meals.American Wagyu Kobe. Aged and cut by a master butcher.
- Grade: SRF Black – Higher than USDA Prime – BMS 6 to 8
- Weight: 1 lb. per package
- Wagyu crossed with high quality Angus
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- SRF proprietary process manages production from start-to-finish