Food Blogger Podcast
Every week the Food Blogger Pro team produces an information-packed podcast. It combines expert advice from industry professionals with up
to date insight into blogging trends. This is my favorite part of being a member. I find the podcast to be easy to listen to and gives me direct insight into what is happening with my food blog. Please note that I do not receive this product or any others in exchange for my articles and reviews, I do get a commission for readers clicking the links. I sincerely hope this article site helps you with your search for Food Blogger Pro.
Sign up today to get on board with the best training for food bloggers anywhere.
Features of Food Blogger Pro
Food Blogger Pro teaches a wide range of skills and techniques. Here is a list of some highlights and promotions.
As a member of Food Blogger Pro, you’ll learn…
1. The best tools for starting a food blog
2. How to take beautiful photos with artificial light
3. How to increase traffic with easy SEO tips
4. The tools you'll want to create viral food videos
5. The best way to structure your blog’s permalinks
6. How to set up branded short URLs
7. Generating income from eBooks
8. The best way to set up giveaways
9. Creating and submitting a sitemap
10. What FTP is and how to use it
11. How to optimize your images
12. How Google Webmaster Tools can improve your SEO
13. The right way to use anchor text in links
14. The most important tools in Photoshop
15. How to set up a branded email address
16. Backing up your site so you don’t lose the content
17. Adjusting manual settings on your camera
18. How to set up a caching plugin and CDN
19. The best way to use affiliate marketing
20. Using Photoshop to enhance your images
21. Photo editing workflow tips and tricks
What is Food blogger pro: Food Blogger Pro is a website and community dedicated to teaching bloggers how to start and grow a successful food blog with easy to understand video tutorials.
We’ve recently built a team of Industry Experts who contribute to the forums by tackling questions related to their field.
Learn by watching: Food Blogger Pro features a library of 350+ easy-to-understand videos made for beginner to intermediate food bloggers.
Not too technical: We assume our members are foodies, not techies. We teach technical things, but we always speak human.
Questions?: The community of bloggers and industry experts on Food Blogger Pro is available to answer questions in the forums.
No hassle membership: Contracts stink. Members can cancel their membership at any time. No questions asked.
Go Mobile: Food Blogger Pro works on mobile devices, allowing members to watch lessons on the go.
Trusted Around the world: They are international! Food Blogger Pro has over 2545 members from five different continents.