1st In Coffee Grinder
Grab 1st In Coffee Compak E6 Espresso Grinder as the first choice for discerning coffee drinkers. Our friends at 1st in Coffee have been hustling to offer top-of-the-line espresso and coffee supplies from popular brands. This product selection makes finding the perfect espresso or coffee whole bean coffee, or supplies online fast and easy. Whether you prefer the ease of an automatic grinder or manual your coffee beans are fresher with better taste when ground right before use. Grinding guarantees a great, consistent cup of coffee or espresso every time. Be a barista and create quality coffee at home, we have the right grinder for your needs. A purchase through links supports this site review, so welcome coffee lovers.
Competitive pricing and free shipping on all orders over $50 have made 1st in Coffee the premier online retailer of all things espresso. 1st in Coffee is also the first stop for expert advice. Their knowledgeable support team is passionate about coffee and available to respond to questions from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week. It’s all part of their commitment to being first in customer service.
The Compak E6 On-Demand espresso grinder is where innovation meets tradition. It's traditional 64mm flat burrs combined with advanced electronic timing and modern styling make it a natural addition to your home or small office coffee center.
The various types coffee/espresso products offered.
Coffee Whole Bean
Compak E6 Espresso Grinder Specs
• The “Micrometric Regulator” allows step-less manual adjustment of the grind setting to perfectly match the grind to the espresso machine as well as to match your individual taste. A simple turn of the locking screw allows the “Parallel System” grind regulator lock to securely hold that desired adjustment.
• The 64mm burrs are specially prepared during the manufacturing process to deliver excellent and consistent performance without any “break-in” period.
• The dosing timer allows the user to set the grind time to dispense the perfect amount of coffee each time. A simple press of the “1” or “2” touch buttons on the control panel will then automatically grind the perfect amount of coffee.
• On-demand grinding is accomplished by simply pushing the portafilter inwards on the portafilter holder. A button is depressed by the portafilter and the grinder will operate so long as the portafilter is held in that position.
• The touch control screen on the Compak E6 On-Demand espresso grinder is used to program all parameters including password protection, the dosing timer, date and time, and more.
• The powerful 730-watt motor is equipped with a fan to keep the motor cool ensuring long life.
• The three-position power switch allows you to use the electronic control system or, if there is a problem, to bypass the electronics and grind with manual control.
• Precision burrs and the powerful motor combine to deliver enough coffee to brew a double espresso in less than five seconds.
• The digital menu system computes the amount of coffee ground and will alert the user when it is time to replace the burrs. But not to worry, the burrs are rated at having a lifespan of 1100 pounds of coffee! That's around 30,000 doubles!
• Regardless of the size of your portafilter, the universal adjustable-height portafilter holder can be adjusted and locked in position with the included tool. The portafilter will then be held in place for hands-free grinding.
Other Electronic Features
• The Multi-language Display allows the choice of six languages to accommodate a wide range of users.
• Protection menu access by Password
Key Specifications of the Compak E6 On-Demand Espresso Grinder
Motor output – 730W
Revolutions per minute – 1325rpm
Burr diameter – 64mm
Espresso point production – 13.2 lb per hour
Time to grind dose – 7gr dose in 2.1seconds
Height x width x depth – 25” x 8.5” x 15.75”
Net weight – 25.5 lb
Which is the best?
Well, that really depends on your mood at the moment. Recognizing the almost magical power of America's favorite drink, we’ve bent our epicurean talents to crafting the most creatively curated concoctions. Indeed, we often find ourselves working into the wee hours – with a punch of this and a sprinkling of that – in an effort to tantalize your taste buds.
To ensure that your order arrives perfectly every time, they pack it carefully and ship it directly to you. Get Compak E6 Espresso Grinder today, click the photo above. For more, shop a wide selection of 1st In Coffee's from athomecook.com
My Review of Compak E6 Espresso Grinder
I love this coffee grinder. Making coffee takes time, and it takes time to get your grind and tamp weight right, but your patience is rewarded drink after drink. Making foam is a breeze when the grind is just right. Just as pictured! First of all, you get a quick delivery, so order yours today! Get the pictured item Compak E6 Espresso Grinder (Aff), or see all coffee from 1st In Coffee. Really nice, deep rich flavor. Lots of flexibility and easy to use. You actually need less grind time per cup than the timer dictates so you can just adjust for that. Grinder feeds well and after initial static, it pretty much shakes out well. Makes greats espressos, cappuccinos, and americanos. This coffee may be my favorite and I have purchased from them several times in the past, but during this horrendous Covid-19 Virus Crisis I could not get out to purchase at any stores. Fortunately, purchasing online is quick and easy and I ordered directly. Surprisingly, I was impressed with the customer service keeping me coming back for future purchases. Highly recommended.
1st In Coffee Jura E8
1st In Coffee Super-automatic machines
1st In Coffee Jura A9
1st In Coffee Manual machines
1st In Coffee Commercial Machines
1st In Coffee Semi-automatic machines
Northeast El Paso Homes for sale.
Nature's Logic Canine Beef Tripe 13.2oz Case Review
Natures Logic Chicken 4.4lb Review
1 thought on “Compak E6 Espresso Grinder Review”
[…] Compak E6 Espresso Grinder Review […]